ADR's for the Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney Marketplace

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering now that the Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney Marketplace can accept ADR's made by WDW Cast Members or online, does that effect the chance of walking in there without one? I know in the past if you wanted a reservation there you had to call them directly, however when my family and I always went there for dinner it was between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM and we always walked right in without a waiting. Unless since they are not on the Disney Dining Plan those who purchase it are not rushing to make ADR's over there, so it's not that big of a deal.

I'm not sure that I know the answer to your question but I can tell you that we had lunch there this past July 4th. We had 12:30 ADRs but there were walk ups being seated at the same time with what looked like very little wait.

I'm not sure that I know the answer to your question but I can tell you that we had lunch there this past July 4th. We had 12:30 ADRs but there were walk ups being seated at the same time with what looked like very little wait.
Thanks for posting your reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter