ADRs still not working across split stays

Update - if it's a DVC split stay and you're still having trouble, call the DVC members line and you can book that way. The only one we wanted that we weren't able to get was California Grill brunch.

We recently booked our ADRs for our split stay and couldn’t book for the second stay online, but had no issues when calling MS to book them. They were able to get everything we wanted for ADRs as well as the HEA fireworks dessert party and Pirates League that I was having trouble booking with the new online reservations page. Good thing they could do that because by the time online availability opened up for our second stay, not everything was available. I didn’t realize how hard the new Story Book dining at AP would be to book but we were able to get it on the 9th day of our trip.

Its fallout from the changes put in to stop the abusers who were booking 1 night for the reservations I believe.

For ADR's? I don't think Disney cares. It's been this way for awhile. The only controls they finally put on place were that you couldn't book multiple reservations at the exact same time. That they cared about but not the +10.

If you need to call Member Services for dining reservation help, which option do you select? I have never made it past "1 for DVC resorts" in my prior calls.

I'm a new member so I've been reading but have no experience with this. I thought I'd read they'd fixed split stays for DVC/DVC but cash/DVC would remain a problem?

And that's interesting about the primary. We booked a separate room category at 11-months for the part we want to switch, but that would be helpful to know for the future if that causes issues.

I'm a new member so I've been reading but have no experience with this. I thought I'd read they'd fixed split stays for DVC/DVC but cash/DVC would remain a problem?

And that's interesting about the primary. We booked a separate room category at 11-months for the part we want to switch, but that would be helpful to know for the future if that causes issues.
They fixed the FP split stay issue only.

So all split stays are a problem for ADRs? Even if the entire trip is DVC booked with points? Bummer!
ADRs have never worked on the online system for booking when a split stay was involved. MS has always been able to handle ADRs for DVC to DVC split stays, any other type of split stay combination and they can't help.

I just booked my Fastpasses a few days ago for my split stay, no issues. Didn't have issues booking ADRs as well back in April.

I only could make 1 adr yesterday ,my 180 day and then it happened today again
only 1 also -

So am I correct that if you have a DVC cash reservation followed by a DVC points reservation, you can only book ADRs online for the duration of each reservation? If I call member services can they book ADRs for me across the entire stay (1 night cash + 6 nights on points)? There are a couple ressies that I would like to nail down early and I’m worried that waiting until day 2 may put me at a disadvantage.

So am I correct that if you have a DVC cash reservation followed by a DVC points reservation, you can only book ADRs online for the duration of each reservation?
Correct.
If I call member services can they book ADRs for me across the entire stay (1 night cash + 6 nights on points)? There are a couple ressies that I would like to nail down early and I’m worried that waiting until day 2 may put me at a disadvantage.
Yes, if the cash reservation was booked via Member Services. Good luck!

Correct.
Yes, if the cash reservation was booked via Member Services. Good luck!
Thanks! I’m going to login to book day 1 online and then call member services to help with the rest. I guess this is the one downfall of the split stay, but no biggie. Only bummed that I need to wait until 9am for member service to open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter