Ads covering content

Agree with others seems to be very bad the last few weeks?

using ipad safari.

How come no response from the webmaster in charge or is this how it will be like from now or a change to fix it in the works?

I just started having this problem. I can read maybe an inch of content. Really inappropriate ads too.

I normally don't advocate ad blocker, because leasing server space costs money. But the ads on this board make it almost totally unusable.

Last edited:

I normally don't advocate ad blocker, because leasing server space costs money. But the ads on this board take it almost totally unusable.
I did that too since it was just getting ridiculous. Also - I've had a few cases where I got hijacked into another website. I'm pretty sure that was some sort of code in the ad that did it. I do see some of the basic site-based ads that drop off the page when I scroll down, so my ad blocker doesn't kill those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!