Adult birthday at WDW

TrvlLin

Earning My Ears
My husband and I will be at WDW December 7-12. His birthday is on the 12th, but since we have an early flight home, I would like to celebrate it on the 11th. We probably won't go to the parks on the 12th at all. My questions are:

1. Do you think it's OK to rush the birthday by one day?

2. Should I get a birthday (pin? sticker?) for him to wear, or is that just for children? If so, where would we find one?

3. Which (non-character) restaurant has the best special birthday celebration or special dessert?

Many thanks to anyone who can give me some first-hand info!

Lin

My birthday is December 6th, and we will be at WDW from the 4th-11th. I plan on getting a pin and wearing it for my birthday. I don't see how wearing it a day early could hurt (hey, maybe I'll wear mine for the entire vacation, since it is a birthday trip:D ) I plan on being at MK in the morning on my birthday and the pin is available at City Hall. I thought that I had read that all guest services at all parks have them. I wish I would have known that three years ago when I was at AK on my birthday)

For dinner we have PS for Le Cellier in Canada. I love that place and haven't been for a few trips. We chose it since we both like it and it will be good for our two DDs. I am hoping that DH gets a cake (yes, I have left hints and phone numbers) but if not, they have a chocolate cake on the menu I want to try.

I hope you have a wonderful vacation and an early Happy Birthday to your DH.

Happy birthday (early) to both of you!

According to the official WDW website:
- - - - - - -
Q. Is there anything special I can plan for a birthday or special occasion?

A. A variety of activities are available at our Resort to help make birthdays more special and memorable. For instance, your family may wish to dine with the Disney characters at one of our many character breakfasts, lunches, or dinners. Call (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)† to find out more about how to create a memorable celebration for your birthday or special occasion.
- - - - - - -

I say give 'em a call and see what magic you can come up with. I bet they have lots of suggestions. :D

Its my B'day on the 5th. :D
We're going to MVMCP in the evening, and as its also Walt Disney's B'day I'm hoping that there will be something special going on .

:jester: 68 to go :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!