• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

adult birthday breakfast

mickey1000

Earning My Ears
I will be in wdw for my birthday on september the 27th I will be going to chef mickey for my birthday breakfast.i will be there with my mom ann brother we are all adults.I would like to know if we will be out of place their without any kids. has anyone ever done a charecter meal with out kids.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Last year I celebrated my 47th birthday with my mother at a characters breakfast. We had a blast! We played with a lot of the characters and had some great conversations with them. Didn’t feel out of place at all. But we’re just big kids at heart.

I've done many character meals either solo or with other adults and always had a great time. Enjoy!

Welcome to the DIS, <b>mickey1000</b>. I'm very glad you found us and I sure hope you can visit often.

I've shared character meals with friends and no children and had a ball. I've had character meals solo and had a ball.

You're going to enjoy this experience :)

mickey1000 welcome to the DIS. I have done plenty of caracter meals solo and with other adults. The caracters will take thier cue from you. The more you interact and play witht them the more they do. If you just ignore them or something they will move on. We usually greet them by name and give them a big hello and then it is all fun from there. Have a great and magical trip. Have a magical birthday the whole trip. Don't forget to go by Guest Services at the parks and get a pin and maybe a magical phone call.

My mom and I did character dinings and the characters interacted with us as much as they did with the guests who had children. I just got my pictures back and they are SOOO amazing! I can hardly wait to go back next year!
Angi

My birthday is also September 27, and 2 yrs ago I had my
35th birthday breakfast at Chef Mickeys, it was great, when I
went to the restroom my DH told our waitress it was my birthday
and all the characters came to our table and sang to me, it
was a great birthday.

In June 2002 I took my mother to Disney for her 75th birthday.
We went to the character breakfast at the Poly to celebrate with my two daughters who are young adults. I told them in advance and they couldn't have been nicer. Mickey came to say happy birthday and gave her a certificate marking the special day.
He got everyone in the room to sing to her and she loved it.
She still has the certificate next to her favorite chair at home.
Disney is for all ages.
I am going back in October with my husband to celebrate our 27th anniversary, can't wait
:bounce:

Wecome to the DIS!

EVERYONE is a kid at The World! I get almost as excited to see the characters as the little ones do! DH and I did a character meal at Garden Grill and had a wonderful time. This year we are going to WDW with some family, including my nephew, and we are more excited about Donald's Breakfastosauras than he is.

Have a very happy birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter