adult dis auto book help...pls!

wbh1964

Mouseketeer
Hi yall!
My dd who is 23 and in a wheelchair is going to Disney in Sept on her first girls trip with her Best friend who has never been to Disney. I have made MANY auto books thru the years as this is my dd 13th trip (but first without us) BUT this one is special and I want to surprise her and her BF with AMAZING autograph books. I have a ton of Simple stories say cheese products and the Echo Park Disney line plus lots of misc Disney scrapbook stuff but I just can't come up with a vision...I've lost my mojo :(
PLEASE if anyone has ideas or suggestions(especially with pics) for inspiration I would GREATLY appreciate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if you saw the free class on SB.com, specifically the "Quick and Easy Disney-Themed Photo Albums with Layle Koncar:? There's a few more on there, but I went through this one and she has some good ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!