Adult Exclusive Traveler Q

vakamalua

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if any of you on the AE departures opted out of any of the activities or know if some people did. If so, was an alternative activity or tour offered?

We just booked the 2020 Adult Exclusive to Italy and Switzerland. We're definitely not going to want to do the zip line / ropes course. Being an AE trip, we're hoping that they offer an alternate activity rather than just leaving us on our own during that morning.

Go and join the group doing the Zip lines & Ropes .... not to take part

But to enjoy the fun of seeing those who try and do these activities

Enjoy the scenery .... relax & have fun watching other people

Sounds like you'd be on your own in the morning: "If you prefer not to participate in the physical activities, you can watch the activities from the sidelines—or stay behind in Zermatt to explore the many wonderful sites in this fascinating village."

I'd hit up the Adventure Guides for suggestions/help with alternate activities. They had great ideas for us on the day we decided to deviate from some of the day's planned activities.

I didn't participate in the zip line/ropes course and really enjoyed the time in the morning to shop and explore Zermatt. It's a wonderful walkable town. In the afternoon we did a hike, but you could do that in the morning if no one in your family will be doing the ropes course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!