Adult only trips/are any add'l sites included?

twinx4

DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE...WHEN YOU WISH UPON A
Hi:goodvibes

I see they offer on certain dates adult only adventure trips. Do they provide anything add'l? I imagine they would delete the junior site seeing portion of the trip b/c no children will be included. But do they offer any additional adventures in place of the junior section? I am interested in the Italy and England adventures.

thank you

The Adult only adventures are identical in itineraries and activities, as the "regular" adventures. The Junior adventurer activities always took place simultaneously, so they just eliminate those, and everything else remains the same.

We have done the adults only Knights/Lights for London/Paris and we are scheduled to do adults only Costa Rica. Nothing was added but the Adventure Guides did say that the vibe is certainly different. We found the tour to have some Disney magic but it was in the service as opposed to childlike wonder type of magic. I found the tour to be very adult oriented.

My Southwest Splendors ABD was adults only by default (no kids signed up) and the Guides told us more than once that the itinerary is the same with or without kids. The only difference is they didn't "take the kids off" for their own Junior Adventurers activities, since there weren't any to take...

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter