Adulting is Hard, So I'm Running Away! ~ An Oct 2016 PTR ~ Update 10/19: Peace Out, Yo!

So I totally dropped the ball on this one. I really hate when real life gets in the way of my DIS time! I thought about trying to catch up but I think I will just wait and be surprised during the TR.

I hope you are having a wonderful time!

Just for you and @Chicago Mo

cant-swim-disney-world-clown-water-slide-scary-demotivational-poster-1252807541-jpg.201265

Untitled_1.png

SERIOUSLY, WHO AT DISNEY THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!?!

Why? Just WHY?

Well, I've made it back home, safe and sound! I normally don't jump into building my trip reports so quickly, but I am in DEEP DEEP Disney Depression right now. I so desperately did NOT want to leave. It was an absolutely WONDERFUL trip from beginning to end... I would even qualify it as my BEST.TRIP.EVER. For real ya'll, it was pretty epic.

Trip Report: "I'm Celebrating: Being Awesome"

Dining Report: "Welcome to Carbapalooza"

There isn't anything in the way of updates yet, just introductory posts. But I wanted to go ahead and get them both up and out there for ya'll! I took more than double the amount of photos that I normally do, and I haven't even cracked open my PhotoPass account yet. (That's what I'm doing next after this post!) So I got some serious photographs to sort through!

In the meanwhile... Replies!
How exciting!!! Have a safe trip & enjoy every minute of it :flower1:
I did, it was fantastic!

Very nice toes and lovely haircut! Have the best time Billie and I'll be on the lookout for both your reports :)
They[re here, they're here!

Happy Disney day!
It was a very happy day indeed!

Have a FABULOUS trip!
I did! (But you already know that!)

Love the haircut and the pedicure color! Have an amazing and safe trip; I know you will love every minute. As someone who just got back from their first October trip, I can guarantee you will love it!
I really truly did love it! It was wonderful!

Hotness!

Have an amazing, incredible, magical trip Billie! Can't wait to read all about it once you're back :wave2:
Thanks, girl! It was an AWESOME trip for sure!

Drive safely!! Oh how I wish I was in that car with you instead of here at work!!
I wish you had been too, we would have had so much fun!

Following along on FB!! Have a great trip!!
I probably went a little overboard on FB, haha. But now you get to relive it all with me here!

I love your new haircut and your sparkly toes! I'm so excited for your trip and can't wait to hear all about it!

Safe travels!
Thanks so much on all counts!

I love that you're constantly adding more fun stuff to this trip. Seriously, you're amazing.
Yeah, well, spoiler alert... Once I got there, I started cutting stuff. LOL. I found that I just couldn't hack those late night Disney Springs ADRs! I was too pooped!

Since I'm guessing you won't read this until you get back ... I hope you had an awesome trip and I'm excited to read all about it!
I actually DID see it! I was checking the Dis every day and just peeping comments on this thread, just no time for sitting and replying to them all.

Can't wait for the trip report!
It's here, it's here!

I hope you are having a fantastic time!!!!
I was, it was amazing, I don't want to be home right now!

FWIW - Liberty Tree is the Disney meal I dream of most often...
While I am sure that the Pork Belly BLT would be good, the pot roast is freaking ah-maze-ing. OhEmGee!!! I can't wait to read your trip report!
Spoiler Alert... You might not wanna subscribe to my Dining Report, because LTT is the one meal that isn't getting any kind words from me. :sad2:

Pedicure sparkles - totally Team Tiara approved! Hope you are having a fabulous time!
I was and did and I hate that it's over!

I cannot wait to hear about all the fun you're having!
I cannot wait to tell you all about it!

So I totally dropped the ball on this one. I really hate when real life gets in the way of my DIS time! I thought about trying to catch up but I think I will just wait and be surprised during the TR.

I hope you are having a wonderful time!
It's okay, I think I've dropped the ball on yours, too! We should both fix these oversights, pronto!

Why? Just WHY?
Hey now. You started it, lady.

Did you get caught in the new menu disaster? We are seriously considering never eating there again. :(
That was part of it, yep! My experience there was basically a parade of bullspit. But it's towards the end of the trip, so it'll be a while before we get there!

Well, I've made it back home, safe and sound! I normally don't jump into building my trip reports so quickly, but I am in DEEP DEEP Disney Depression right now. I so desperately did NOT want to leave. It was an absolutely WONDERFUL trip from beginning to end... I would even qualify it as my BEST.TRIP.EVER. For real ya'll, it was pretty epic.

Trip Report: "I'm Celebrating: Being Awesome"

Dining Report: "Welcome to Carbapalooza"

There isn't anything in the way of updates yet, just introductory posts. But I wanted to go ahead and get them both up and out there for ya'll! I took more than double the amount of photos that I normally do, and I haven't even cracked open my PhotoPass account yet. (That's what I'm doing next after this post!) So I got some serious photographs to sort through!

In the meanwhile... Replies!
I did, it was fantastic!

They[re here, they're here!

It was a very happy day indeed!

I did! (But you already know that!)

I really truly did love it! It was wonderful!

Thanks, girl! It was an AWESOME trip for sure!

I wish you had been too, we would have had so much fun!

I probably went a little overboard on FB, haha. But now you get to relive it all with me here!

Thanks so much on all counts!

Yeah, well, spoiler alert... Once I got there, I started cutting stuff. LOL. I found that I just couldn't hack those late night Disney Springs ADRs! I was too pooped!

I actually DID see it! I was checking the Dis every day and just peeping comments on this thread, just no time for sitting and replying to them all.

It's here, it's here!

I was, it was amazing, I don't want to be home right now!

Spoiler Alert... You might not wanna subscribe to my Dining Report, because LTT is the one meal that isn't getting any kind words from me. :sad2:

I was and did and I hate that it's over!

I cannot wait to tell you all about it!

It's okay, I think I've dropped the ball on yours, too! We should both fix these oversights, pronto!

Hey now. You started it, lady.

Hey girl I saw you getting onto the monarail on Thursday, I was the nut waving to you, I was there for the weekend, it was good to see you, enjoy your trip reports.

Woo hoo! On my way to your two new reports!
Hooray! See you there!

Hey girl I saw you getting onto the monarail on Thursday, I was the nut waving to you, I was there for the weekend, it was good to see you, enjoy your trip reports.
Oh oh! That was you! I was just thought you were super amused by the adorable painted-face scooter lady who was clearly having way too much fun! LOL

I saw you in the MK on Friday the 28th (on a bench near the City Hall rest rooms). But by the time I determined that it was, indeed, actually you, my family was out of the park and I couldn't stop! :(

I saw you in the MK on Friday the 28th (on a bench near the City Hall rest rooms). But by the time I determined that it was, indeed, actually you, my family was out of the park and I couldn't stop! :(
Oh, how funny! I had some time before my ADR across the way over at Tony's, and I was just chillin' and people watching and updating Facebook, haha. Sorry we missed one another!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!