Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

I had my first Riverside stay a couple weekends ago. Enjoy it! It's a beautiful resort.

Thanks!! This is my first time going as an adult - I can’t remember if we only did POFQ as kids or if we did both sides. I wish I’d gotten it for 2 nights, but someone beat me to it on Hotwire! *shakes fist*

I'll be going with my kids 8/26-9/1 and I'm going solo 11/25-11/28. If anyone wanted to meet up especially during that second trip let me know. I'll be two nights at the Poly, one night at GF, and one night at Beach Club.

Hoping to make a birthday trip at the end of January, 2019 to WDW parks. Looking for folks to meet up with or spend part of the day with. Planning to do two days at Magic Kingdom, one day at Epcot, and one day at Hollywood. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. First time to WDW, AP holder at Disneyland.
I will be there the Jan. 21st-25th

Anyone want to promenade around the Food and Wine Festival 9/3-9/8?
I also have reservations at Ohana, LeCellier, and Be Our Guest

Have a trip aug 6-13 but partner had to back out, really dread going solo, anyone going down that time wanna meet up? Gonna spend a day at each park and do both universals in one day. Then disney springs last day. Would love to find someone to split hotel buuuttt only after i got to know em.

Hey Scott! I am there August 8th-27th. I am travelling solo and looking for people who want to hang out in the theme parks. Let me know if interested :)

I'm from the UK going to WDW Orlando in August 2-16th staying at the all star music resort....this will be my first solo trip. I would be happy to meet up with anyone if your there too.

Hi Matthew! I am there from August 8th-27th. Also from the UK and travelling solo. If you want to hang out in a theme park let me know :)

Just found out I'll be solo October 26-28, 2018, as my friend couldn't get those days off from work. Anyone else there solo that weekend?

October 24 - 30 BCV Probably drinking and BBQing by the quiet pool if anyone is around.

October 24 - 30 BCV Probably drinking and BBQing by the quiet pool if anyone is around.

Hallo bpmorley, please excuse the interruption, but I noticed that you have stayed at the Boardwalk Villas. May I inquire if you enjoyed that Resort? My husband and I will be staying there in Sept/Oct for the very first time to WDW (celebrating 20th Wedding Anniversary/my Birthday/me Surviving 5 Heart Attacks), so this is a rather big deal. Thus am so hoping that WDW will be treating us rather favourably esp at this Resort. Thank you for any information/assistance that you may be willing to provide! Cheeres!!

Hallo bpmorley, please excuse the interruption, but I noticed that you have stayed at the Boardwalk Villas. May I inquire if you enjoyed that Resort? My husband and I will be staying there in Sept/Oct for the very first time to WDW (celebrating 20th Wedding Anniversary/my Birthday/me Surviving 5 Heart Attacks), so this is a rather big deal. Thus am so hoping that WDW will be treating us rather favourably esp at this Resort. Thank you for any information/assistance that you may be willing to provide! Cheeres!!
I really haven't met a resort I haven't liked. BWV is nice, the location is excellent in proximity to EPCOT and HS. Nice pool and quiet pool area. On the boardwalk for some night entertainment or dining. Few small drawbacks(depending on the person), could be the long hallways and only one elevator bank. If you don't like walking I guess you could request a room not far away. I would stay there again anytime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!