Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

It's looking like I will be around on July 30th to August 2nd with park days on the 31st and the 1st. If anyone is around I'm happy to say Hi.

I will be traveling solo to Orlando from Sept 8th through Sept 15th for business. I am hoping to get a chance to go to WDW at least 2-3 times during the trip. This would be my first solo time and looking forward to the experience. I think my best chances are on Sept 8th, 13th, and 14th.

I am also planning on staying close to Disney Springs to enjoy the atmosphere during the evening.

Last edited:

Hey folks! I will be in WDW from August 20th to the 22nd for the Passholder preview of SWGE. The other Passholder that was going to go with me can not go so I have an open spot for August 21, 2019, from 3-7 PM. If there are any Passholder's out there who missed or did not get the opportunity to sign up for this let me know, I can take someone with me. Remember, you must be an Annual Passholder to go. Send me a message and let me know if you would like to go. - Frank

Sept 2nd thru the 7th. Happy Birthday to me, Eat to the Beat, Disney After Hours at AK and MK and MNSSHP. Perhaps I should have planned some sleep time ?
One week away till arrival day and I am so excited I am already contemplating if i should try to extend a day (my better judgment will kick in soon ) :-)

I'll be there from 16th to the 24th of November staying at AKL - Kidani and then one night in AoA 29th to the 30th. Got to extend my trip to be in the US for Thanksgiving. First time I've been over there when it's Thanksgiving. Which means I get to come back and do Candlelight Processional which I've never done. Fingers crossed they do some soft openings for RotR (pretty please, it would be the best birthday present EVER).

Hi, will be in the world from 2nd october - 16th october, would love to find some people to hang out with as this is my first solo trip and worried about feeling lonely

Hello everyone. I just booked Nov 18-23, 2019. Going solo for the second time. Staying at All Star Movies. Wanted to see Magic Kingdom decorated for Christmas

Hi, will be in the world from 2nd october - 16th october, would love to find some people to hang out with as this is my first solo trip and worried about feeling lonely

I'll be there Sept 29 - Oct 4, lets hang out! I'm a 25 year old guy, solo traveling from Canada.

I'm going solo from Nov 15th to 23rd at Pop Century!!! First time as an adult, only second time ever at DW. First time was 30 years ago when I turned 13!

I'll be at Old Key West Oct 1-5. First solo trip ever (anywhere). Is it awkward? I've been to Disney many times with my kids. How does someone handle rides, etc? Or recommendations on non traditional things to do? TIA :)

I'll be at Old Key West Oct 1-5. First solo trip ever (anywhere). Is it awkward? I've been to Disney many times with my kids. How does someone handle rides, etc? Or recommendations on non traditional things to do? TIA :)
Hope you're having a blast. I have always gone with the kiddos/family. Heading out later this month for my first trip alone. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!