Adults/Parents who play POTCO

eeyorethegreat

DIS Veteran
With all due respect to all the kids that play, being an adult and parent who plays sometimes I end up feeling that I would like to find some other "grown ups" to play with. I don't announce in game that I am an adult so I am wondering if there are any adults that might also be looking for others to play with from time to time? I am Constance Heartcastle presently level 32 Not. Let me know if any are interested thanks!

I'm an adult and play PotCO. I'm hoping to be on later tonight and am usually on later in the evenings. My Pirate is Mia, she's level 40 but I'm still mastering her weapons.

Could someone send me a guild invite code (PM) and a link the the website I was reading about on the other site? BTW Like in real life I am not super chatty. I do chat but I often play without feeling the "need" to chat KWIM? So please no one take offense if I just seem like I am lurking. Or that I am a snooty pirate. :cool1: I only played VMK a little but never became a real player at it so I hope not being a former avid VMK player is ok... I am usually on POTCO about 9PM EST sometimes earlier sometimes later.

Could someone send me a guild invite code (PM) and a link the the website I was reading about on the other site? BTW Like in real life I am not super chatty. I do chat but I often play without feeling the "need" to chat KWIM? So please no one take offense if I just seem like I am lurking. Or that I am a snooty pirate. :cool1: I only played VMK a little but never became a real player at it so I hope not being a former avid VMK player is ok... I am usually on POTCO about 9PM EST sometimes earlier sometimes later.

We don't have a guild invite code - we do our invites personally since we're such a small group and want to remain so. Plus, I'd really like the opportunity to meet you in game.

I can meet you in game this afternoon or later tonight if that works better. I'll try to remember to keeping checking DIS to see when you're on.

As for a website, do you mean the Rocking Our Roos website? I think there's been a few that have been referred to in different threads...

Sure I'll plan to be on tonight unless life happens I'll post here when I sign in so we can meet up. It would great to play with some adults :)

ok I am on POTCO now Abassa presently on Tortuga
added: Now at Faithful Bride will gamble for a while see if anyone shows up

That's the trick I couldn't because I am not in the guild yet. I was hoping to meet someone last night but since I am not on anyone's friends list I couldn't contact anyone except through here. I'll tryagain tonight and post my whereabouts here when I sign in. :thumbsup2

That's the trick I couldn't because I am not in the guild yet. I was hoping to meet someone last night but since I am not on anyone's friends list I couldn't contact anyone except through here. I'll tryagain tonight and post my whereabouts here when I sign in. :thumbsup2

Oh! I thought you had already met someone. I'll keep an eye here the next time I'm on. ;)

Oh! I thought you had already met someone. I'll keep an eye here the next time I'm on. ;)

LOL! You're getting the "new girls" all mixed up. I met Jeane yesterday afternoon and put her on the guild list.

Still need to get with Eeyore! Sorry I missed you last night, girl! Will try again today? I'm around this afternoon, but not sure yet about this evening.

Is there anyone from the guild that can sign into Pirates tonight to meet with Eeyore?

Ah! I have a few minutes to sign in - doing so right now. Am I too late? You're BOTH probably sleeping by now, LOL!

OK, missed you both, BUT I did just now take a peek at my guild list and WOOT Constance is on! Welcome aboard, Miss Roo Rocker! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter