Adults/Parents who play POTCO

Yay!

Ok, Constance, this thread is dead. Come join us over on our Roo Rocker thread now :grouphug:

And so nice meeting you in game, even though I could only stay a minute.

I just saw this! I'm another adult POTCO player. My game name is Jade Firefury, level 26. I started playing to see if it was okay for my 8 year old. Then I ended up liking it more than she did!

One of my game friends was very surprised when they found out adults play this game. As a parent, I had to give the "don't give out personal information" speech since you never know who is behind the character.

I just saw this! I'm another adult POTCO player. My game name is Jade Firefury, level 26. I started playing to see if it was okay for my 8 year old. Then I ended up liking it more than she did!

One of my game friends was very surprised when they found out adults play this game. As a parent, I had to give the "don't give out personal information" speech since you never know who is behind the character.

So true, my DD has no intrest but at 14 shes to old for games now.. good for me since you have to pay for each account!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter