Advance Booking

lauriko

Mouseketeer
The last trip that I took to TDL was a spur of the moment thing while we were already vacationing in Japan. I'm planning a May 2016 trip and I was wondering how far out can you book a room? Looking into staying this time at the Tokyo Ambassador or MiraCosta hotel.

Thanks!

"Hotels can be made through the Tokyo Disney Resort Reservations Center up to six months in advance." See http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/contact/

The MiraCosta books almost instantly; the Ambassador not quite so much, but I still would suggest booking as soon as your window opens. (From a theming standpoint, I prefer the Ambassador, but if a park view is what you want, the MiraCosta is hard to beat.)

I had looked for info on the site, but clearly didn't look hard enough! Thank you.

I'm thinking more of staying at the Ambassador, but thought MiraCosta might make for a fun trip. We'll talk it over and decide. I visited both hotels when I was there 2 years ago and loved both of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter