Adventure bundle gift question

tinay

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever purchased the "adventure bundle gift" from Gifts & Amenities? I wanted to know what the backpack in the package looks like...

I've been looking at the same thing and haven't had much luck trying to find more information. I sure do wish they had better/larger pictures on the website!

It is a fairly new item. It definitely was not around for my cruise at the end of 2016. If you don't get any replies now, just try to "bump" the thread again in a couple of weeks. Hopefully someone will read it who got the package.

dcl-cruise-bundle-200x120.jpg

We may buy it for May. There are new items and not many reviews yet.

If you are going to get it, please post a picture. I was going to get it for my SIL for Feb, but decided on another package. We are going again in July and if the backpack is a zipper, then I may get it. Thanks!!!

If you are going to get it, please post a picture. I was going to get it for my SIL for Feb, but decided on another package. We are going again in July and if the backpack is a zipper, then I may get it. Thanks!!!

It's not a zipper, it's like a drawstring with a little flap that comes over the top to hide the string

I purchased this package for my DDs for our upcoming March 23rd cruise on the Wonder. I will report back after the cruise as to what was exactly in the package.

FYI - Looks like they took out the adventure bundle out of the options for gifts and amenities. They replaced it with a mickey anchor water bottle for $18.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter