Adventure is Out there (a never ending trip report)

OperationPalmTree

Earning My Ears
Welcome to the Adventure!

Hello! Welcome to my never ending trip report!! You may be wondering who I am and what this is all about, so before we start gallivanting all around the world (Disney world that is!) Let me introduce myself.

Hello, I’m Kayla and I am a Disney addict.

No really. I just moved 1500 miles to be closer to the mouse! At 25 I started getting that itchy feet, quarter life crisis feeling in my bones and just new that this would be the year to make my dreams come true and move to the sunshine state. Operation Palm Tree was born!

It was 3 months after my birthday and I was flying down for my Interview at Disney. I got offered the job and never went back! (Lucky for me my fiance Peter drove our car and dog down a few weeks later.)

It has been a crazy adventure so far! Somewhere between becoming a Cast Member and today I realized that my life is made up of exactly what I was looking for when reading blogs, trip reports, watching YouTube and such when I was back home in Maine freezing my butt off and dreaming of casltes and palm trees.

So if you’re thousands of miles away or just down the block stay tuned for a daily dose of Disney Adventures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter