Adventurer's Club

Annette_VA

DIS Veteran
Y'all touched on one of my very favorite places in a recent podcast - The Adventurer's Club! Kungaloosh! :drinking1

I have noticed that if you go to AC a few nights in a row, you will see the same actor/actress play different parts. When I was there in March, a certain actor was playing Fletcher Hodges the first night we went and Graves the second and an actress was Samantha Sterling the first night and Pamelia Perkins the next. It's neat to see them mix it up a bit! They are all some very talented and funny people!

Can't wait to visit the AC in October. The Fletcher and Emil clips on YouTube :happytv: are hysterical.

Can't wait to visit the AC in October. The Fletcher and Emil clips on YouTube :happytv: are hysterical.

I spent a good while on YouTube one day getting an AC fix. I've never made it to the Hoopla (I'm pathetic, I know), so it was nice to see it on there.

I was tickled to no end when I found all of the clips on youtube! I so love the AC and always make it a point to visit when we go.

I discovered that they switch the roles around when we were there on our honeymoon. We went twice and saw the same people portraying different roles. It was a riot to see different takes on the characters!

Thank you for answering my questions guys! I've wondered where else I might have seen the CM's who portray the characters at AC!

I think I've seen one of the Adventurer's Club actors portraying Bruce in Finding Nemo: The Musical. Has anyone else noticed that? Or am I just seeing things...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter