Adventures of the Traveling Fire Pit Round 2 Try it again?

@FtW Mike and @elaine amj Hi! Seems I will be right in the middle of you two lucky souls that have long Fort stays. I would really like to use it at least a couple of the days we are there. We will have a car and won’t be visiting any parks so will have flexibility to pick it up.
Looking forward to seeing Mike again or meeting Elaine!!

@FtW Mike and @elaine amj Hi! Seems I will be right in the middle of you two lucky souls that have long Fort stays. I would really like to use it at least a couple of the days we are there. We will have a car and won’t be visiting any parks so will have flexibility to pick it up.
Looking forward to seeing Mike again or meeting Elaine!!

For sure! My main hope was to use it from the 23-29 but am flexible about it :) It will definitely be fun to meet up!

@FtW Mike how has your Christmas Day been going? Any chance we can use the firepit from today to Dec 27?

Fort Wilderness has been awesome so far! So much fun :)

Took the bus there but sadly no one was home so walked back to our campsite at 1501. Will try again after a nap :)

Haven't had time to swing by to try again (by the time we get back to the campsite I have been exhausted lol). Hopefully tomorrow. Would really liked it for day after tomorrow (Dec 29) so we will keep trying :)

Need to find some paper so I can leave a note lol.

@proudmomof4 I’ll check at 1101 when I get there in about an hour.

@amcc That will be awesome. I didn't have a car the first few days and walked over 3 times between Dec 24-25 and then drove over twice on Dec 26 but never remembered to bring anything to leave a note.

Been too exhausted (too much fun at Sea World lol) the last couple of days to try again.

Thanks for the update @amcc ! With all this endless rain - doesn't look like there are many opportunities to use the firepit anyway :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!