Adventures of the Traveling Fire Pit Round 2 Try it again?

Thanks. Imagine it is being used tonight already. If someone has it, shouldn’t it be updated here too?

Thanks, I appreciate the offer, not sure I’ll need it now, depends on if I end up doing EMH tomorrow night. I’ll let you know. Ended up going to see Ralph Wrecks the Internet tonight instead.

Hi yes I have it.

Here it is being setup

View attachment 367243

Mallory watching it being put together

View attachment 367245

After it was in place

View attachment 367244

And not the best pic of the rock star and the pit but something, maybe tomorrow will be better.

View attachment 367246
I have to admit- this touched my heart. We’ve been home for just two weeks now but in many ways it feels like a lifetime ago :(
Seeing these pictures- especially the one putting it back together- brought back all those memories... from picking TTFP2 up at 2am at the Blue Beacon truck wash, to setting up and letting jack roast his marshmallow - and everything in between ❤️

Thank you for reminding me - I’m looking forward to seeing more memories being made.....

Just checking if the handoff on dec 6 will work or if the fire pit needs a very temporary home for a few hours.

I am picking up on the 6th and am in St. Augustine right now. I am picking up early in the morning and have exchanged numbers with FriendOfEeyore before me and Debbie after me for the drop off on the 9th.

DMM - friendofeeyore and I have the fire pit. Glo slipped on the trailer stairs, hit the ground and broke her hip. She has had the hip replaced and will be in rehab for the next 2 weeks. I will be around the camp site on Thursday the 6th. We will check out of the Fort on the 7th. No room at the inn, we will move to a KOA.

DMM - friendofeeyore and I have the fire pit. Glo slipped on the trailer stairs, hit the ground and broke her hip. She has had the hip replaced and will be in rehab for the next 2 weeks. I will be around the camp site on Thursday the 6th. We will check out of the Fort on the 7th. No room at the inn, we will move to a KOA.
GrumpyAggie please send Glo our hopes for a speedy recovery. Good news is at least she is scheduled to be done with rehab in time to perform as the star in The Nutcracker

Arnold & Gloria

So sorry for you both, goodness! Keeping you both in my prayers.

Please keep us posted. Hope the couple weeks in rehab go as smoothly as they can.

@grumpyaggie & @friendofeeyore Very sorry to hear about Gloria. Hope and prayers recovery goes well and safe travels.

PS. A VERY big THANK YOU for handling pick and trade off of The Traveling Firepit. :worship: :thumbsup2

OH no!! We are here in 2069 so let me know when I can pick it up. Thanks

Just an FYI -- we will be at The Fort arriving 1/26 and leaving 2/1. We probably won't use the firepit as we are very parks focused, but will happily store it at the site if needed.

We will be at the Fort 3/7 - 3/16, if the fire pit is free during that time we would be happy to use/store it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!