Adventures of the Traveling Fire Pit Round 2 Try it again?

We will be at the Fort 3/7 - 3/16, if the fire pit is free during that time we would be happy to use/store it.

I think this is the current schedule -

13. RidesWithChrist 3/3 - 3/10
14. TexasBee 3/10 - 3/17

Do you want to get it from RWC on 3/7 or 3/8 and then hand off to us sometime around the 12th or 13th?

We will be at the Fort 3/7 - 3/16, if the fire pit is free during that time we would be happy to use/store it.

We are working on our schedule for the night we want to kick it at the fort- it may be the night of the 9th, or the 3rd when we arrive but we will pass it off whenever you want it :)
I'll PM you mine and my husband's contact because I may or may not get on the forum much once we are on the road.

We are there from 12/17-12/29

Hello. It looks like we will be passing the fire pit to you. I sent you a message, but haven't heard back. We are getting it from WarEagle57 on the 15th. We are checking out on the 21st, so would handing it off to you on the 20th work for you?

-Dave & Lisa

Oooo ...a travelling firepit? You guys are making flying down to tent camp very doable!!

My dates are quite far in the future: Dec 21 2019 to ~ Jan 7 2020 (still piecing together reservations)

It's a longish stay so I'll be happy to work something out with anyone who is there for an overlapping stay :)

We havee the fire pit! We picked it up from @wareagle57 Saturday afternoon and I got it put together last night.[/QUOTE

Woohoo, TTFP 2.0 moves on.:cool1: @dalir what site are you on? I'll posting a travel log of TTFP's trip around The Fort. Do you remember what site @wareagle57 was on?
Thanks and enjoy :thumbsup2

Last edited:
We only had it for a day and didn't get to use it unfortunately, but were very glad to help bridge the gap between families. I think it is a really cool thing this community does. We all loved our first time at the fort.
Too bad couldn't use it, but you had it in your possession, so that counts. You'll just hafta plan another trip, just sayin :rolleyes1

PS, thanks for helping to pass it along :thumbsup2

We are in site 1621.
Okay, this just got weird. I showed your pic to DW and said "does this look familiar?" She says " it's your fire pit" I said look again, "she says c'mon, what are the odds of that"
1621 is the site we had in September when the Traveling Fire Pit started its adventure!! :scratchin :cool1:

Hello. It looks like we will be passing the fire pit to you. I sent you a message, but haven't heard back. We are getting it from WarEagle57 on the 15th. We are checking out on the 21st, so would handing it off to you on the 20th work for you?

-Dave & Lisa
Yes, I can’t find list to see when we hand off and to who?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter