Adventures of the Traveling Fire Pit Round 2 Try it again?

There is nearly a month gap between my reservation and that of Gino USMC. I check out July 19, and he/she doesn't check in until August 11. Where should I leave the fire pit if no one signs up between us?

@DCWARRIORare you still picking up the firepit!? We are leaving out in the morning.

If not picked up...do we just leave on site????

@princessamiei see you get the firepit today...we will be leaving in 1 hr. The pit will be between bushes of 214 and the Mercedes on 216....can't get anyone around us to take it for a bit

I hope princessamie or DCWarrior picked up the TFP, or this could be the end of a good run.

Last edited:

I'm guessing the TFP 2.0 is at an end, it was nice while it lasted and sad for those who wanted to participate but didn't get the chance.

Pretty disappointing when people commit to taking care of it and then just seem to vanish from the boards- kind of makes you wonder :(

@MudQueen22 Nevaland has TFP and will reach out to you with details on how to get it when you get to the Fort.
We've connected; I'll be able to get it from her soon.

There is a long gap between Gino USMC and me. What do I do with the fire pit at the end of my reservation? Do you think the Fort's management would keep it for Gino USMC?

We've connected; I'll be able to get it from her soon.

There is a long gap between Gino USMC and me. What do I do with the fire pit at the end of my reservation? Do you think the Fort's management would keep it for Gino USMC?

Unfortunately, Fort management will not hold it.

What others have done is posted a new thread here on the camping boards stating we need someone to hold the TFP until the next person on the list arrives, sometimes we get lucky and sometimes we don't.

Others have also talked to their camping neighbors to see when they are leaving and, if the dates line up, asked the neighbor to hold the TFP for the next person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter