Adventurous April Exercise Challenge

It's hard to believe, but we're quickly approaching the end of April and our cruise around the world's Adventurelands. Who is ready to take charge of keeping us on track in May?

No elaborate theme necessary, just the ability to count and use colored fonts! (Though themes are always fun.)

Last edited:
Congratulations to SarahDisney, Saphire5742, and DVCFan1994 for turning Hong Kong Disneyland Red!

When it's hot in Hong Kong, the Liki Tikis offer some relief. These tikis, arranged in a circle across from the Jungle River Cruise, spout water on guests. Across from Liki Tikis are tribal drums on which guests can pound out rhythms.

And congratulations to HappyGrape for dancing into Shanghai Disneyland WISH Green!

Adventure Isle will also feature a stage show called Tarzan: Call of the Jungle. This retelling of Tarzan is described as "high energy" and "a fusion of theatrics, Chinese acrobatics, and a rock concert."

The team has only 283 minutes to go to turn Disneyland Paris Pink!

Arrived at DL around noon and have been walking around, waiting in lines, sitting to eat etc up to now. Finally time for some rest until we do it again tomorrow!

I have no idea how many active minutes so I'm going to lowball it at 120 minutes.

1065/1100

Reminds me of the song from the Paint the Night Parade (which I love) - "When can we do this again?" :D

We just saw that parade last night!! We had a prime spot on a bench right up front which we had to sit there almost two hours before the parade for but it was worth it!! What an awesome parade with all the lights on the performers and the floats! We loved it!!

Congratulations to Dentam and kathleen27 on turning Hong Kong Disneyland Red!

Hong Kong's Adventureland contains a "black box" event venue known as "The Pavilion" where Disney can put on different types of events and entertainment/shows. Apparently it recently hosted the "Frozen" Festival Show, which included an ice slide and a show area that had special snow effects.

And congratulations to the team on turning Disneyland Paris Pink and passing a combined total of 20,000 minutes this month!

It's hard to believe, but we're quickly approaching the end of April and our cruise around the world's Adventurelands. Who is ready to take charge of keeping us on track in May?

No elaborate theme necessary, just the ability to count and use colored fonts! (Though themes are always fun.)

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter