Advice booking fastpass for a group..

Tash87

DIS Veteran
On our next trip there may be 9 of us. I am happy to plan and book the fastpass' but can they still be in control of their own fp through the app?

A couple in the group have a 1 year old and ideally I would like them to have the freedom of changing fp times etc when we are there. Is this possible?

we were a group of 9 in 2017 and actually had a problem with this.
when one of the group broke off into his own MDE, i lost him from mine.
But maybe that's been improved since then?
you could try calling the MDE tech support number to find out what they recommend.
i called them once and they were very helpful, but i never asked them about that issue.

I'll see if i can find the number.

here are the disney contact numbers for MDE support:

My Disney Experience,
MagicBands and
FastPass+
(407) 939-4357
0800 16 90 749 (UK)
1800 812 677 (IE)

here are the disney contact numbers for MDE support:

My Disney Experience,
MagicBands and
FastPass+
(407) 939-4357
0800 16 90 749 (UK)
1800 812 677 (IE)
That's great, thank you :)

When it gets nearer the time I will try and pluck up the courage to ring them ( I hate speaking on the phone )

Did you make any dining reservations for the 9 of you? If so, how did that go?

That's great, thank you :)

When it gets nearer the time I will try and pluck up the courage to ring them ( I hate speaking on the phone )

Did you make any dining reservations for the 9 of you? If so, how did that go?

i made a ton of ADRs...
we were on the UK free dining package so we needed a table service ADR every day of the 3 week holiday..
since i made them right at the 180 day mark, i got pretty much everything i tried for right away..
in some of the cases, i initially got less than perfect times..
for example, 2 in the afternoon, when we wanted noon because of the little kids in the group..
however, for the ones that i didn't like the time, i kept going back in over the course of the 6 months and was able to improve all the times to what we wanted..
i don't think there was anything we didn't get...
but i was very obsessive about the whole thing.
as i said, i went in at 180 day..
and then checked over and over and over again during the 6 months...

let's see if i can remember where we ate..
-the character lunch at tusker house at AK - we LOVED this one and actually ended up doing it 3 or 4 times as it was very good value for the dining credit and the only place the kids liked in AK
- 1900 park fare - dinner buffet with cinderella, her step sisters, her step mom and the prince - we hated this one and won't do it again..
- crystal palace for lunch - hated this one...
- hollywood & vine minnie character dinner - dining package that gives you really good reserved seating for fantasmic
- plaza restaurant - we LOVED our lunch there...
- 50's prime time cafe - lunch - we LOVED it here - we asked for an active server and got one...he was brilliant and we all really enjoyed him as well as the food
- sci fi - disappointing, though we've liked it here in the past..
- san angel inn for dinner - loved it
- hacienda de san angel for dinner - enjoyed it a lot (though i like san angel inn better)
- akershus for lunch - the princess buffet - we LOVED this one...the interaction was good and the food was as well..
- Cinderella's Royal Table - lunch - this was the first time we did this one and we LOVED it....the princesses were spectacular....really great interaction....and because we special ordered food, the chef came out and was incredibly good....she made extra special things for us that were scrumptious....super good experience..
- Be Our Guest for dinner - it was ok though not as good as prior times we'd been there....

i think that's everywhere...

That's a relief :)

We hope to book the free dining plan if/when its released. We had it on our last 2 trips but that was only 4 of us so I was worried that it might be an issue with 9 of us!
ALL THAT YUMMY FOOD :p

That's a relief :)

We hope to book the free dining plan if/when its released. We had it on our last 2 trips but that was only 4 of us so I was worried that it might be an issue with 9 of us!
ALL THAT YUMMY FOOD :p

the UK or US free dining package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!