Advice on Pre-booking Dinner Needed

AngieChristine

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone

I've been lurking for quite some time now and found everyone here to have such a wealth of knowledge I really haven't had the need to ask any questions... but finally I have one...

Myself and my friend are taking our families (who are also related) to DLP for February Half Term. We have already booked Half Board (before the free meals offer :sad1:). We are staying for 4 nights but will be there for 5 days, so would only have half board vouchers for the 4 days obviously.

However, its my son's 4th birthday on the Wednesday so I had planned to book Cafe Mickey and then use half board vouchers and pre-pay the birthday cake. However, it just dawned on me that I could pre-book the whole meal for Cafe Mickey separately and pay before we go, thereby enabling us to have another Half Board voucher for our last day.

I want to pay for everyone since it would be Jacob's birthday party. I know the Half board vouchers in Cafe Mickey can be used at face value but what does the pre-booked meal at Cafe Mickey allow you to purchase? Is there a set menu for this?

Many thanks

cmsetmenu.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter