• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice....Please!

eileds

Mouseketeer
We're off to DLRP next week. Even thought we're there for 3 nights we only have one day in the park, 30th Oct. We realise its going to be busy and as we're staying at the Explorers don't get EMH.

We have a few "must do's" - BTM, Peter Pan, Pirates,Phantom Manor,Parades etc. Our only "must do" in the studios is TOT.

What are we best doing - Studios first? would we get straight onto TOT?

Will fastpasses for other rides run out early?

This will be our 4th time at DLRP, but our 1st Halloween visit and we absolutely cannot wait.

Any ideas really appreciated:cool1:

We're off to DLRP next week. Even thought we're there for 3 nights we only have one day in the park, 30th Oct. We realise its going to be busy and as we're staying at the Explorers don't get EMH.

We have a few "must do's" - BTM, Peter Pan, Pirates,Phantom Manor,Parades etc. Our only "must do" in the studios is TOT.

What are we best doing - Studios first? would we get straight onto TOT?

Will fastpasses for other rides run out early?

This will be our 4th time at DLRP, but our 1st Halloween visit and we absolutely cannot wait.

Any ideas really appreciated:cool1:

Personally I'd leave ToT and the Studios until later in the evening. I found that queues were shorting in the evening than during the rest of the day in the Studio's.

Fastpasses for Peter Pan usually run out within the first few hours on busy days.

The Fastpass machines were all broken in the studios when we were there last week but we walked straight onto TOT with no wait whatsoever - iirc it was like that all day. The queue for Crush however was hideous.

Thanks for that.

I thought there would be great queues for TOT.

I know it'll be very busy next week, but I think I'll go with leaving the studios till later.

1 more week and I'll be heading for the airport!:cool1:

The Fastpass machines were all broken in the studios when we were there last week but we walked straight onto TOT with no wait whatsoever - iirc it was like that all day. The queue for Crush however was hideous.

If there's no wait they turn off the fastpass machines so I expect it was that rather than that they were broken.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter