Advice Please!

Kayla's Mom

<font color=darkorchid>You are not alone!! I have
We are going for DD's 4th birthday in November, we will be there the week between Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving. My questions are:

1) Should I get 2 or 3 days tickets? (Most likely we will only be at Disneyland) Is 2 full days at Disneyland enough?

2) If I do go with 3 day hoppers, the cheapest one's I can get DO NOT include EE. For $25 dollars more (total) I can get 3 day hoppers that include it. Would it be worth it to do that--or will it not be a big deal that time of year? We are going during the week, on Wed the 16th for sure, the other
day(s) are up in the air.

3) Generally, what are the wait times for the big attractions that time of year? (during the week)

Thanks!

We will be there the same time!! Normally this time of year is pretty dead but because of the 50th it might be a little bit busier. I think last year the Christmas parade started on the Friday before Thanksgiving and it was packed that day at the park. Other than that I remember not waiting more than 10-15 minutes for anything except of course Peter Pan which always seems to have a 30 minute wait.

As for the EE days, I would not pay an extra $25 a ticket for it, since the only things that I have read are opened are Fantasyland. If you go a day that there isn't EE, just arrive 30 minutes before park opening and book it to Fantasyland, Peter Pan first, Dumbo second. We always seem to get Fantasyland complete within the first hour of the park opening (full commando style) and then we can relax the rest of the day (we have a 3 and 5 year old so Fantasyland is the most important).

I would also go for a 3 day ticket because with little ones its nice to go at a relaxing pace and be able to go the Hotel for a swim/rest time and not feel like you have to go go go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter