• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice re DLP trip

mrsminniemouse

DIS Veteran
Hi!
I am new to this forum, we are DVC members and visit WDW often, usually twice a year. I had a baby at the end of July and we have a 3 year old so we are putting off a trip to WDW until next May.

So we are considering a trip to DLP later this year. We have been twice before, once at Easter and once at New Year. Both were horribly crowded as you would expect. So we are considering going in October or November this year.

Can anyone tell me if Oct/Nov is a good time crowd wise?

We would love to stay at the Disneyland Hotel (preferably in Castle Club) Is this hotel hard to get into?

We have lots of Tesco deals vouchers to redeem. Has anyone booked via Tesco deals before? Does a trip to DLP work out a good use of the vouchers? Can you make use of the one night free deal if using vouchers?

Any tips or advice much appreciated.

Mandy xxx

Hi Mandy and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

We have been in November and benefited from reduced crowd and the start of Christmas season :) In October you will have to watch for school holidays as Halloween is also busy in the park :)

mrsminniemouse said:
We have lots of Tesco deals vouchers to redeem. Has anyone booked via Tesco deals before? Does a trip to DLP work out a good use of the vouchers? Can you make use of the one night free deal if using vouchers?
hi mandy
if you want to book using your clubcard points at the moment you can use cresta or bridge or paris travel BUT only if you book before oct 31st as they are pulling out of the deals scheme,after that its either a villa or apartment through french life or going with ledger ,ledger do have a clause to the deals holidays which is they must be a coach trip :sad2: so if you`re thinking for this year get yer skates on with cresta or bridge or paris travel service!!!

Probably, if you are booking Castle Club, you could not make use of the one night free deal. I think the extra night it's not available for Suites & Castle Club. It's not related to vouchers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter