Aer Lingus January 2019 Sale

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
Just an FYI for anyone planning to travel to Disneyland California or Walk Disney World Florida, you should check out flying with Aer Lingus through Dublin or Shannon.

I just booked a round trip Dublin / LAX for June 2018, direct flight Economy and it cost me €850. This includes
  1. 10kg cabin bag
  2. 23kg checked bag
  3. Seat selection at booking
as well as the standard economy things like meals and non alcoholic drinks

When I priced the same flights in November it was almost €1000.

Also when you fly Aer Lingus direct from Ireland to USA, you get USA preclerance ie you get your passport stamped by USA homelands in Ireland and arrive at a domestic terminal in USA and go direct from the plane to bag reclaim.

That seems really expensive for an economy flight. I normally won’t go over £600 for a direct flight. (We normally go from Manchester)

That seems really expensive for an economy flight. I normally won’t go over £600 for a direct flight. (We normally go from Manchester)

when you convert to Euros its approx £750 Sterling and Im going to LAX in California, not Orlando, Florida.

For Aer Lingus, thats about the cheapest you would get for the Dublin California route

The flight time from Manchester to Orlando is 9 hours 20 minutes, whereas Dublin to LAX is 11 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter