• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

aer lingus strike??

mommy2ash

<font color=deeppink>Has a Pooh pushin' Ash<br><fo
anyone hear any more about this? is it still going ahead. i am still holding off booking but now the prices are gone up so there is only one set of dates left for me to go in dec :eek:

Looks like it may happen on monday but I doubt it will be an all out strike probably delays and I think it wont last the week...

Just on the radio now: Siptu seem to be making progress, talks will continue at midday. Yesterday siptu said the only thing they were optimistic about was a strike so must be going well :):):):):):)

thanks so much i never seem to catch the news when they are talking about it

Just heard the news and siptu say alot of progress has been made and by tomorrow they should come to an agreement and the strike will not go ahead :)

yey that looks like good news!! i hope you have a great trip.

I can't even remember what airline my boyfriend booked us to go to disney lol i'm flying from i think belfast, not sure, or cud be dublin :S think it is belfast. lol but we're not going until friday. hope you get yours ok though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter