Status
Not open for further replies.

So where is the Star Wars Hotel supposed to be? Also isn't it supposed to open in about a year from now?

So where is the Star Wars Hotel supposed to be? Also isn't it supposed to open in about a year from now?
They've cleared the land, its in one if the aerials. GE opens in about a year, the hotel will be in approximately 18-24 months given when they broke ground...and how long it normally takes them to build a hotel once it goes vertical.

This is the hotel site.

Star Wars hotel

fd4c1829-0474-4302-a72c-51d58774f672-jpeg.358275

Loving this new group of pics!! Thanks for sharing them @rteetz! Made me realize I've had the geographical layout of DHS vs parking/buses, etc wrong for years! ;)

Also surprised how small the 'Chinese Theatre' portion is and that it truly is just a facade. I didn't realize until today that the opening show building didn't really fall directly behind the front of the building.

Loving this new group of pics!! Thanks for sharing them @rteetz! Made me realize I've had the geographical layout of DHS vs parking/buses, etc wrong for years! ;)

Also surprised how small the 'Chinese Theatre' portion is and that it truly is just a facade. I didn't realize until today that the opening show building didn't really fall directly behind the front of the building.
Rteetz does a great job of posting these pics quickly after release in the appropriate threads on DIS! If you're on twitter and interested in seeing all of these as they release them, follow @bioreconstruct there. Brightens up my Twitter feed every day... especially these days! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter