Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just rumor, but I could very well picture that this is how it will work initially. As I posted earlier, I suspect they will allow limited entry into the land - likely letting people queue up in the area by the muppets. I expect a big mess for a while. eventually - both will be used as entrances.
This is what they did at Universal for Harry Potter when it first opened. There are 2 ways into the land, but only one was an entrance at first and the line formed there to get in. I anticipate the same for Galaxy’s Edge.

Hmmm. Speederbike Photo Op is totally gone in those planter pictures.
I believe it was reported earlier that it was moving some place. One other star wars prop was moving as well, but I forget which one.

This is what they did at Universal for Harry Potter when it first opened. There are 2 ways into the land, but only one was an entrance at first and the line formed there to get in. I anticipate the same for Galaxy’s Edge.

Agreed.

I had mentioned on here long ago there may be an "inside que" to SWGE entrance, but that's been proven false by now I assume.

In looking at the new security check area at DHS and how large it is, I'm wondering if they will be adding additional tapstyles too. Any rumors about this out there?

In looking at the new security check area at DHS and how large it is, I'm wondering if they will be adding additional tapstyles too. Any rumors about this out there?
Well the security area isn't connected to the turnstiles. They could but other than at opening they don't really use all the turnstiles anyways most of the time.

Well the security area isn't connected to the turnstiles. They could but other than at opening they don't really use all the turnstiles anyways most of the time.
I was wondering if they might be adding additional turnstiles to accommodate the larger crowds. I agree with you that, outside of park opening, they would probably be fine with what they currently have.

There was earlier discussion about how the entrance and such to Rat would ruin the illusion of the tower. From what I can see it looks like you won’t be able to see much of the tower from what looks like the entry point. Also it definitely looks like you won’t be able to see the tower from the backside

Is there anywhere that tells us what the yellow arrows are referring to? I’d love to know what the one in the fourth image (rteetz most recent most) is for example

Is there anywhere that tells us what the yellow arrows are referring to? I’d love to know what the one in the fourth image (rteetz most recent most) is for example

Bioreconstruct on twitter is the one who posts these pictures and he always uses yellow arrows to point out certain elements. The arrow on the picture your referring to, he's pointing out that the Grand Avenue Tunnel (SWGE Entrance) is being used at night for construction needs and there's a protected surface path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter