Status
Not open for further replies.
Regrettably, my point was lost in the inability to communicate tone and intent online. Again, I was providing examples of why looking back to Rivers of Light as a reason to be concerned about Toy Story Land might not be a good idea.

Oh right. You confused me by putting test track in there, which was a real meSS of an opening. But yes, I really do expect that after rivers of light, they wont set a date until they know they can hit it.

Any new aerials of TSL. Wondering if that's stepped up a gear yet as a few weeks ago, it looked severely behind

Is the parking lot construction on the north side of the Hollywood Studio's lot still just for a new/expanded bus route?
I know there were rumors of a parking garage at one point, which I think was killed? But asking because if you take the area from the Skyliner route north, that parking area turns into quite a nice rectangle, that also happens to be roughly the same size as the garage as Disney Springs.
Not that anyone has faith in them building a garage in the next 15 months (guessing opening for SW:GE), but adding ground parking (temporary?) while creating a garage almost sounds logical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter