Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a cast member recreation area.

Yeah, just wondering why the picture was in the grouping. I'm all for CM's playing a hard nine innings of Kitten Ball to take the edge off though. Think my wife got one on the last trip that went ofer four with three K's in the morning and had to sit behind a desk at Epcot cusomer relations in the afternoon.

Yeah, just wondering why the picture was in the grouping. I'm all for CM's playing a hard nine innings of Kitten Ball to take the edge off though. Think my wife got one on the last trip that went ofer four with three K's in the morning and had to sit behind a desk at Epcot cusomer relations in the afternoon.
It must be in the area and Bioreconstruct put it in his tweets.

Out of curiosity, do you think we'll be able to see the actual coaster construction? Will they have to assemble the coaster before they enclose it in the building?

I think the latest photo(s) show the enclosure going up before the coaster supports. In my mind, that makes sense as it keeps prying public eyes from photographing the layout.

I think you mean Eric Carmen. They all sound the same to a point. :duck:
actually, I heard Barry sing it at the Kiel Opera house in the Lou back in 89. Mrs. Ally had a thing for him back then. Must have been the nose. pirate: I have no clue who sang it originally, and to tell you the truth, I wasn't really a fan of it or Barry. Must have been the nose. pirate:

actually, I heard Barry sing it at the Kiel Opera house in the Lou back in 89. Mrs. Ally had a thing for him back then. Must have been the nose. pirate: I have no clue who sang it originally, and to tell you the truth, I wasn't really a fan of it or Barry. Must have been the nose. pirate:
I hear you on all accounts. I wasn’t being protective of Mr Carmen’s authorship.:)

How many floors are we looking at for Riviera? On the right side I'm counting 9 including the ground but not the roof. On the left side I'm counting 8 including the ground but not the roof.

There's a ton of outdoor space it'll be an interesting to see what they do with the pool and other facilities.

There are some quirks that will be interesting to see play out. For example, the top left, on the inside part of the building (the pool side toward lake) there's a weird rectangular cut-out of the corner that for now looks like balconies/windows close enough to see over to each other.

Most importantly though, the very top left looks "rounded." If my understanding of the geography is correct that corner is only one that will have views of *both* Epcot and HS fireworks *from the room.* The round shape lends itself to a nicer wrap-around balcony with views of both shows. These will probably be the most expensive point rooms. If they do these right they can absorb much of the point allocation similar to the Poly bungalows but without being as expensive).

How many floors are we looking at for Riviera? On the right side I'm counting 9 including the ground but not the roof. On the left side I'm counting 8 including the ground but not the roof.

There's a ton of outdoor space it'll be an interesting to see what they do with the pool and other facilities.

There are some quirks that will be interesting to see play out. For example, the top left, on the inside part of the building (the pool side toward lake) there's a weird rectangular cut-out of the corner that for now looks like balconies/windows close enough to see over to each other.

Most importantly though, the very top left looks "rounded." If my understanding of the geography is correct that corner is only one that will have views of *both* Epcot and HS fireworks *from the room.* The round shape lends itself to a nicer wrap-around balcony with views of both shows. These will probably be the most expensive point rooms. If they do these right they can absorb much of the point allocation similar to the Poly bungalows but without being as expensive).
I think Riviera is only around 10-11ish floors it won't be as tall as Coronado.

It is supposed to have dining options.

There wasn't any concept art showing pools yet as far as I know.

It is supposed to have dining options.

There wasn't any concept art showing pools yet as far as I know.

Pool is just an assumption that there will be something. For dining, I'm curious if they'll follow through with a rooftop place like California Grill or if itll just be a lounge. I'd bet on a restaurant because that seems like the higher revenue option, but we'll see!

Guardians

View attachment 326391 View attachment 326392

Ratatouille

View attachment 326393

Epcot Skyliner station

View attachment 326394

New DHS parking area

View attachment 326395

DHS overview

View attachment 326396

Coronado Tower

View attachment 326397

Ratatouille

View attachment 326398

Caribbean Beach

View attachment 326399

JW Marriott being constructed

View attachment 326400

Wait, JW Marriott? What did I miss? I've been a gold member for decades and nothing on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts