Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think the red roofing on guardians launch section is the final color? Just seems a little out of place with the other colors on the big box section. The blues and greys make it disappear pretty well.

So much construction going on, and so much of it approaching the final details part of the equation. I'm seeing a lot of little areas where things are reported on time, or ahead of schedule. Seems a nice change. Even if they aren't building faster, they are at least projecting timelines a little more accurately.

Do you think the red roofing on guardians launch section is the final color? Just seems a little out of place with the other colors on the big box section. The blues and greys make it disappear pretty well.

So much construction going on, and so much of it approaching the final details part of the equation. I'm seeing a lot of little areas where things are reported on time, or ahead of schedule. Seems a nice change. Even if they aren't building faster, they are at least projecting timelines a little more accurately.
No. I'm sure it is a temporary colour during construction and they will paint it once the ride is nearing completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter