Status
Not open for further replies.
The walkways really make it look further along now. Surprised they haven't finished the roof on Ronto Roasters though.

Path layout near the X-Wing in the unfinished part of the Resistance Forest is really confusing me; it looks like a bottleneck.

Looks like they still have a lot of work to finish in just over a month and a half though!! 😬

I remember when Toy Story Land was about 1.5 months out and those aerials. It was similar to what we're seeing now, but that was for a much smaller scaled land. Based on these latest shots, it appears WDW SWGE will be hard pressed for the opening.

The Cove hotel construction seems to be at a much slower pace than other projects around WDW.

Looks great!

Sad that Bioreconstruct still feels Skyliner is 'many months from opening'. Sure hope he's wrong there!!

Is anyone else curious to see how they take the gondolas on and off the cables? I find it interesting to see where the few that remain in the staging area are kinda scattered about. I think it would be neat to see how they move the cars in and out of this area.

Is anyone else curious to see how they take the gondolas on and off the cables? I find it interesting to see where the few that remain in the staging area are kinda scattered about. I think it would be neat to see how they move the cars in and out of this area.
The cabins detach from the cable in the station. They then move along a rail of sorts. On that rail they can remove them from the line and put them into the storage areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!