Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not at all disappointed in the looks of the Slinky Dog coaster. At one point I remember hearing that it had been shortened? But, it looks pretty lengthy. And if it's thrills are *at least* along the lines of BTMR, I am very happy about that. I love coasters, but I think BTMR and EE are great family-oriented compromises. And given that it's open underneath the tracks, it will feel more thrilling, I'm sure.

I believe the biggest cuts from the original plan have been to the theming - where there was to be a lot of items you would go past as you rode and that element has been scaled back more than the length of the actual ride

I have to include Expedition Everest as one of my top 5 favorite rides at WDW. The theming of it is amazing from approaching the ride, the queue, and the ride itself. It has a thrill factor to it. The ride is original, semi similar to Matterhorn but still more original the any ride that we will see in the near future.

Both lands moving along pretty well. Only concern I have so far is how small the toy story land dining building is. I expect it to have huge lines

I have to include Expedition Everest as one of my top 5 favorite rides at WDW. The theming of it is amazing from approaching the ride, the queue, and the ride itself. It has a thrill factor to it. The ride is original, semi similar to Matterhorn but still more original the any ride that we will see in the near future.

Fully agree .... if you like EE and if you ever get to Hong Kong Disneyland, definitely go on Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Train - it is a similar concept (tracks have been messed with - in this case animatronic bears rather than a yeti) but it had multiple lifts, a backwards part, a linear induction part ... and is just plain fun

Yep, it will be longer than barnstormer of course. It also has a launch system.

From the look of it, it has to have two launch points. There are two points where the ride goes uphill after a hill/braking point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!