Status
Not open for further replies.
um, what exactly is that last picture there supposed to show. I see a bus lane, an overhead crosswalk and a bus parking lot. Is there something going on over there to the right behind the Hess? close to I4? What am I looking at. Help! pirate: I'm lost!

I think the is where the new third garage is going for Disney springs.....nothing happening yet, but a good "before" picture.

um, what exactly is that last picture there supposed to show. I see a bus lane, an overhead crosswalk and a bus parking lot. Is there something going on over there to the right behind the Hess? close to I4? What am I looking at. Help! pirate: I'm lost!

I think the is where the new third garage is going for Disney springs.....nothing happening yet, but a good "before" picture.

It is where the third Disney Springs parking garage will go.

It is where the third Disney Springs parking garage will go.

New garage will be going here...

upload_2017-3-29_13-5-59.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-29_13-5-42.png
    upload_2017-3-29_13-5-42.png
    671.4 KB · Views: 4

So I remember hearing on a recent Disunplugged podcast that the Streets of America buildings that are still standing are actually a part of Sci-Fi Dine In. Has that been confirmed? If so, wonder what they plan to do?

If you look at the aerial views you can see that it is not part of Sci-Fi Dine In, it just a façade. It's not being removed because it will become a part of a new transition area leading up to Star Wars Land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter