Status
Not open for further replies.
The fence not surrounding the land completely is a fair argument. They should've done it at least in front of that larger backstage building like you said.
Considering this is Andy's back yard, maybe they should dress that building as Andy's house.

Interesting how DL doesn't have the transport ship, although they're much farther along.
I wonder how much that has to do with not building Toy Story Land,
Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway, Tron coaster, Riviera resort, Gondola system, etc., etc., etc.

Cruious.....does is appear guests will be able to continue on from Art/Pop if going to DHS or would Caribbean Beach be a disembark and reload area similar to what happens when transferring from MK monorails to Epcot? Not sure of the design/limitations of the skyliner.

Cruious.....does is appear guests will be able to continue on from Art/Pop if going to DHS or would Caribbean Beach be a disembark and reload area similar to what happens when transferring from MK monorails to Epcot? Not sure of the design/limitations of the skyliner.
CBR is the "hub". So if coming from Pop/AoA you will need to disembark and and transfer to either the Epcot line or DHS line.

I wonder how much that has to do with not building Toy Story Land,
Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway, Tron coaster, Riviera resort, Gondola system, etc., etc., etc.

I was wondering if it was a weenie for those guests in Toy Story Land to see. A "isn't this cool looking" nugget.

I'll disagree. Making old paths, backstage paths now, and having Muppets dump into a dead end.....really short sighted. Not that DHS was ever planned that well for traffic anyway....
It would have been nice if they could have preserved/converted the old Pixar Place as a way to enter SW:GE without traipsing through TSL. The brick is fairly similar to the other SW:GE entrance (forgetting the name right now).

It would have been nice if they could have preserved/converted the old Pixar Place as a way to enter SW:GE without traipsing through TSL. The brick is fairly similar to the other SW:GE entrance (forgetting the name right now).

I'm pretty sure there's an entrance to SW:GE that doesn't require you go through TSL down in the area near Muppets maybe?

I'm pretty sure there's an entrance to SW:GE that doesn't require you go through TSL down in the area near Muppets maybe?

Correct, there are two entrances, one through TSL and the other by Muppets. It is currently believed that for crowd control purposes when the land first opens, Muppets will be entrance only, and TSL will be exit only.

That's the base of the Falcon in there, right? Easily the most exciting development of this round, should be fun to watch the build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!