Status
Not open for further replies.
Middle left in the below picture.

star-wars-galaxys-edge-air-09202017-1.jpg
Looks like part of the entrance to the land via Toy Story. Behind that "hole" will be a berm separating SW:GE from the GMR and TSMM buildings.

I don't think it's a hole, just an indentation. If it were a hole, they'd have culverts or any of a number of osha required things to keep the hole from caving in.

Zooming in it looks a scoop of dirt was taken and the mound had yet to slide in/down and fill it. Wet and packed by Irma's rains?

"Disney Riviera Resort is scheduled to open in Fall of 2019"

Strange how they can build an entire resort in the same time that it takes them to gut the Great Movie Ride and install the Mickey Ride. Oh well. o_O
Actually that makes total sense to me. Hotels are known quantities: rooms, restaurants, plumbing, electricity, etc. New rides need custom artwork, ride vehicles, animatronics and tons of testing to make sure it all works. I would imagine lots of rework as well when things don't work as planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!