• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

aerial toppers at disneyland paris

kyliep

Wishing I lived at Disney!!!!
My brother and I are planning to go to DLRP in may, we both like the different sorts of aerial toppers at both WDW and DLRC, do they also sell them at DLRP?

We haven't booked anything yet but definitely are, so can't wait.:cool1: :cool1: Unfortunately couldn't afford another trip to WDW just yet :sad2: :sad1:

We hunted everywhere in December for the Christmas Ones but could not find them on site.

We came home and found them in packs of 2 in ASDA :lmao:

I have Mickey with a santa hat on for the winter and Minnie with a red bow for the summer. :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I did wonder why they don't sell them as every other Disney establishment does, including the UK Disney Store shops which is where we get ours.

We looked for as well but couldn't find any. We bought loads in WDW and hoped to pick up a couple we had missed on our Orlando trip.

Can't say I've noticed cars in mainland Europe with toppers so suspect that is why they are not available at DLP :)

We see loads - in fact there are 4 just in our street alone! Denise has POTC, a car a few down has Eeyore and there's a Winnie the Pooh and Mickey Mouse further up. My end of my car aerial is too big for a topper :(

We see loads - in fact there are 4 just in our street alone! Denise has POTC, a car a few down has Eeyore and there's a Winnie the Pooh and Mickey Mouse further up. My end of my car aerial is too big for a topper :(

Plenty here as well but they obviously don't appeal to our mainland European cousins :)

Anyway keeping on topic maybe if enough ask about buying them while at DLP they may start to stock them ;)

I've tried looking in our local Disney shop but they never seem to have them there either.

Oh well,thank you anyway for all your replies. Will have to try the approach mentioned, if we keep asking they will provide!!! :cool1:

All the plans for the trip are going pete tong(wrong) anyway, every week we've tried to book off at work has been turned down due to other people being off.:( :worried:

Gone from possible trip in may to a week in june, how busy does it get in june, does anybody know?? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter