• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aerial Toppers in UK Disney Stores!

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
We were only talking about aerial toppers a few months ago on here and now, thanks to the requests from UK shoppers, they stock them in UK Disney Stores now. We have a Mickey Santa on our aerial right now and a red Mickey in reserve!

So now I have to go out and get an aerial fitted to my car!!!!!!

Also do they do Ariel aerial toppers???
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully this will last longer than the ebay WDW one and Shrek that managed to "fly" off the aerial :rolleyes:

Oooh, fantastic! I'm so getting my mum a new one for her car next time we go up to Bristol. The one we got from WDW got nicked a couple of years ago. :(

I couldn't believe it when I walked into the Disney Store on Saturday and they had them!
The lady working in there said they'd only just come in -- I was tempted by the Christmas ones, but went for a sparkly pink one! :cool1:

Bought DW an Eyoore one, probably gonna have to get Minnie Much one as well even though she wont be able to drive for another 7 yrs :rotfl2:
PS I superglued my Mickey one onto the ariel just incase someone ever tried to pinch it.
PPS did you feel as daft as me in the WDW car parks looking for your ariel topper on top of the hire car when you first got it :blush:

We LOVE aerial toppers (or mickey aerials as my kids call them!) we brought 'several' back both times, some to give out to family and friends, and quite a few (!) are strategically placed around the kids rooms! DH always leaves a shop when he sees me heading over to the toppers stand..... LOL!

Now let me see, I think York is my nearest Disney Store...

Steve Jacobs said:
PPS did you feel as daft as me in the WDW car parks looking for your ariel topper on top of the hire car when you first got it :blush:
Yes!!! So we changed it to a sparkly lime green one! LOL :disrocks: We still had trouble finding the car though, we only had an ordinary car and always seemed to be sandwiched between high-sided vehicles! :rotfl2:

Renate - I agree!!!
BRING BACK DISNEY STORE AUSTRALIA - they closed all stores here in 2003 - a sad day for all us Cast Members, and for all the customer 'regulars' I still see from time to time [I now work in a department store in the same centre where my Disney Store was] - they all wish it was back!
You lucky things in the UK, don't ever take your stores for granted, you could walk in one day and find out they're closing and everything is 50% off! [That being said, that was definitely one of the craziest sales I've ever been too...]

DisneyAngel05 said:
You lucky things in the UK, don't ever take your stores for granted, you could walk in one day and find out they're closing and everything is 50% off! [That being said, that was definitely one of the craziest sales I've ever been too...]
We went to our nearest store in Southampton about 6 weeks ago. I was so disappointed, the shelves felt very bare, there were very few cuddlies and none of the little nik-naks like boxes of stickers etc that you used to be able to buy. The clothes were very limited too. I asked if they were closing down as I had known that they were all up for sale but the CM said the stores were no longer for sale as noone would buy them and consequently they would be restocking the shop. Doubt I will get a chance to get there before Christmas which is a shame but it certainly didn't have its usual Disney magic for me that day.

That is so sad Elaine. I get so excitied when I go to the Disney store (there aren't any that near so it's a bit of an event for me LOL), I can imagine it was not nice so bare :(

Elaine, I agree with you, went to the disney store in cardiff over half term, it was awful seemed like there was nothing there, the kids didn't even ask for anything!, just walked around it, definately lacking the disney magic. :confused3

Back from Disney Store in East Kilbride.
Bought a couple of toppers for the car. Lots of Narnia merchandise but I felt that the range was nothing exciting.
I remember when we could have spent a small fortune in the Store, but not now :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter