• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

aerial toppers

andy6326

Mouseketeer
Was it just me? I couldn't find aerial toppers at DLP - was hoping to get a DLP one. Requests in English, and in appalling pidgin French (la boule de l'aerial de la voiture) just got bemused looks from the assistants in all the shops I tried.

A

We certainly didn't see any there on our visit last year. We found some in the Chester Disney Store just before Christmas, not sure if the stores are still doing them though.

I can remember a thead about this some time ago and we all came to the conclusion that you couldn't buy ariel toppers at DLP. Shame.... :sad2:

They have TONS of them in the Disney Stores here (UK) I have a Stitch one but no car :rotfl2: (Will put it on my boyfriend's though ;) )

Donna
xxx

Stitchy_Baby_626 said:
They have TONS of them in the Disney Stores here (UK) I have a Stitch one but no car :rotfl2: (Will put it on my boyfriend's though ;) )

Donna
xxx

I have mine on sticks in a vase like a flower display.

BONITATIME said:
I have mine on sticks in a vase like a flower display.

Oh, I like that idea for displaying them! May I borrow that idea? ;)

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter