Afghanistan

BibbidiBobbidiBOO

<font color=green>AKL is my new favorite<br><font
Lets not forgot about our troops in the middle east. With 24 hour news on Iraq it is easy to forget about this other war. I was just reading about some of the widows of this war and how they feel forgotten.:(

Thanks for the reminder. I have two friends over there right now with a National Guard Engineer Bn. Just a couple of weeks ago they had to fly from their base near Kabul to somewhere unknown in support of an operation the 82nd Airborne Division was conducting. One of them e-mailed me afterwards that thier Black Hawk was hit by a couple of rounds of small arms fire. We tend to forget that it is still dangerous there too.

An important reminder. My prayers are with all our troops--in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in the rest of the world, and here in the USA. May God bless and protect them all and comfort their families.

I wish there was something we could do to show them we care about them also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter