After a 7 year break we're heading back!

FiFi Rose

<font color=red>The last time we didn't even get s
So after a 7 year break we are heading back and I couldn't be more excited. Our last trip was during the really harsh snow of 2010 and I think that combined with perhaps being a little "disneyed out" after too many trips resulted in us needing a break. We're staying at the Vienna Magic Circus and buying AP's as once we start back I think I'll have the Disney bug again! So what's new? Any advice? Where's the old chat thread???

Welcome back!
We were there in that 2010 harsh snow as well....driving back to England was fun :drive:
There have been changes to the APs (inc. price) which you may be aware of already.
Otherwise, you have all of the ride updates to look forward to.
Have a fantastic time pixiedust:

Funnily after 7 years we're also heading back to Disney! Last time we were there my DD was coming up for 9 months old (her first holiday abroad). We didn't take her into the park but stayed at the Dream Castle and visited the village.

Fast forward and we're heading back in October. This time we've got tickets tho!

It was so cold that winter that the fountains and waterfalls were frozen. Spent most of the time drinking hot chocolate with the children in tears (5 and 13 at the time). Halloween was always my favourite time in the parks. I just hope there are still decorations.

That winter was particularly cold. I remember the motorway between Edinburgh and Glasgow becoming a glorified car park as it rained then snowed and the gritters couldn't cope. I was meant to go to East Kilbride that day for a meeting but it was cancelled thankfully or I'd have been there too!

I see Val D'Europe shopping centre has grown in size and there is a large Disney store in the Disney Village that wasn't there previously.

In the parks, ratatouille ride and restaurant has been added bu think most of the other things are the same

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter