• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After a huge favour?

littlemissnaughty

Earning My Ears
I'm just wondering if someone going soon to DLRP could do me a huge favour. I stupidly only bought 1 photo album while I was out there, but have taken enough to easily fill 2. I know itsreally cheeky, but would anyone be able to get me a 15th Birthday photo album and send it to me? I will of course PayPal for the album plus postage and a bit extra as a thank you.

TIA, Martina

I don't go til September, but if nobody offers to help between now and when I go, I'd be happy to help you out.

It's possible I'll go for another weekend, but that'll depend on the weather. If they say it'll be nice, I go, otherwise, I stay at home.

IF I go, I'll let you know!

PS: You can see on the "who is going when" thread (or however it is called) who'll be there in August. Maybe PM them and ask it?

Great to see DISers once again helping each other out :goodvibes

BTW good suggestion Sandra :)

If no one else replies by next week I will pick one up for you (as long as I remember!!!), will want to get a couple for myself too, so no worries there!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter