After Candlelight DInner & Birthday Button

Bridgett_Anna

Mouseketeer
Hello! I will be doing the 5 o'clock show on Wednesday, December 5th of candlelight. I normally do the last two shows so I always get out late. But since we will get done early this time, a few friends would like to get dinner in the park after the show. My question to you is, what are some places that you would recommend that are kinda cheap, and fast?

My second question is, where can I find a birthday button in EPCOT? My birthday is also on Wednesday! I know where to find them in the other three parks, but I realized that I have no clue where to find them in EPCOT.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and answer my questions :)

Hello! I will be doing the 5 o'clock show on Wednesday, December 5th of candlelight. I normally do the last two shows so I always get out late. But since we will get done early this time, a few friends would like to get dinner in the park after the show. My question to you is, what are some places that you would recommend that are kinda cheap, and fast?

My second question is, where can I find a birthday button in EPCOT? My birthday is also on Wednesday! I know where to find them in the other three parks, but I realized that I have no clue where to find them in EPCOT.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and answer my questions :)

Our favorite quick service restaurants in EP WS are the ones in Morocco and France.

We really really enjoyed our lunch at Japan's quick service too - but that's some of my favorite fast casual type food out in the "real" world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter