AFTER HOURS EVENTS

Tinkl0ver66

Mouseketeer
Just wondering what the chances are that they will add after hours events for AK and HS in July. Right now they only go through the end of June. I know they are having Villains After Hours night for MK for the summer, but we are hoping they will add After Hours for AK and HS while we are there in July.

We don’t really know, anyone’s guess.

Disney may just want to focus attention on the higher cost Villains series of events, or they may just barrel on through to SWGE opening with offering these kinds of things in three parks, as they have been doing all year so far.

TBD.

We don’t really know, anyone’s guess.

Disney may just want to focus attention on the higher cost Villains series of events, or they may just barrel on through to SWGE opening with offering these kinds of things in three parks, as they have been doing all year so far.

TBD.
Did I miss something? Is this “Extremely Large Font” day? ;)

If I had to guess, I would think AK has the best chance. But DHS hours weren’t extended at all with the latest hours update and I’m sure that is SW:GE related. I would doubt they get any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter