after hours ticket?

dvc cruiser

Earning My Ears
I am brining my cousin and his family to WDW and was wondering if I can buy tickets for the after hours event for them with my DVC discount ? We are both staying at the GF on my points in 2 studios.

I am brining my cousin and his family to WDW and was wondering if I can buy tickets for the after hours event for them with my DVC discount ? We are both staying at the GF on my points in 2 studios.

The ones at MK in Jan-March? I'd think so - usually DVC can buy up to so many tickets for a special event.

These dates have just been announced. It is not a DVC only event. But does show that discounted tickets are available in the link provided in CarolMN's post above.

Interesting. When I looked this morning, I saw that the Members' website was showing SOLD OUT. Glad that's not the case and than ks for the corrections!

I just bought my ticket for March 8. It does show SOLD OUT, but when you log in, there are tickets available for March with DVC discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter