After party

Pretty much,the old Tower of Terror 10 miler used to have one which made sense as ToT and Wine and Dine were both night races so keeping the parks open for runners until 3-4am in the morning was an extra draw.Wine and Dine switched to a morning race but still kept an after hours party for runners after Epcot closes.Wine and Dine you'll notice is a bit more expensive than most races and its due to a gift card they give you to spend at the Wine and Dine festival booths.During marathon weekend in January after all the races are done on Sunday night they have what they call a "cool down" party at Disney Springs,it basically means some shops and restaurants might have discounts or offers for the runners,I think they might have a dance party with a DJ and some more opportunities to buy merchandise.

Great. Thank you. My friends and I were talking about doing a race in a couple of years, but I want a party after! That is a big accomplishment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter