After you die, would you like to come back to haunt someone?

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
Not in any way is this a religious thread, but for the sake of "let's pretend". You have died and are in Heaven. You are given a choice, you can live in luxury and unending happiness for all of eternity, or you can go back and haunt people. Whether a specific person, or multiple people.

I would love, love LOVE to be able to haunt people. Mostly for light fun, but I have a few people in mind that I would traumatize. I don't know if this makes me a bad person or not. :rolleyes1

No, don't care to come back to traumatize anyone. I do enough of that now! I can be a "handful" according to my parents, friends and DH. :scared:

I would have said no, until I read the "cheerful funeral clothing" thread. One poster mentioned the family asking that everyone show up in clothing representing their favorite sports team. At my funeral, some people would show up representing Duke. :scared1: I would definitely come back to haunt DH & DS, if they allowed that to happen. :rolleyes1

On a related note, my FIL told me he would come back to haunt me, if I didn't name DS his & my DH's name. FIL is now deceased & I'm glad that we carried on the family name. :p

Haunt is so negative. I would hope I would be at peace to not haunt.

I wouldn't mind popping in and somehow do a reminder that I am around.

Just my kids. Knock stuff over, mess with their hair, turn on lights, that would be so fun!!!!
Put empty boxes back in the cabinet, dirty dishes in the sink (when dw is NEXT to the sink), leave dirty clothes on the floor, or my favorite leave ALL the lights on of course I am presuming that they are adults and have a home of their own.

I have seen far too many Twilight Zones for that to end well. That and Murphy's law and I don't really get along! I'd stay where things are happy and safe. Yeah, I know, I'm not much of an adventurer :)

I wouldn't want to "haunt" anyone but if I good hover over my loved ones and watch especially my grands grow up, I would love do that. Just don't need to see anything private if you know what I mean. :love:

I told my husband that I will haunt him if he buries me. I want to be cremated. No wake no mass just a service.

I would come back and "haunt" dh. He is always saying that people come back and do the dumbest things like flick on the lights or move a chair. I would do something spectacular.
He doesn't believe in ghosts so it really doesn't matter what I did, he'd have some explanation for it though.

I have a creepy story. Well, it was creepy to me and when I would tell it to people IRL, they were creeped out. I don't know if it will translate well as a written story.

My mom died in 1995. A year after she died, my dad started seeing my mom's friend, she lived across the street. She was a 50 year old woman who lived with her parents who whole life, she never had a BF. We were all for it! It started out with them just having coffee together. My dad went to us and explained he wanted to see her. I guess he was getting our permission? We told him mom was not coming back, and he was still alive, to go and have a life. Little did we know, that she was psycho!!! They dated and eventually got married in 1999. Very turbulent relationship. They fought constantly. She was very controlling and extremely jealous to let dad out of her sight.

My dad died unexpectedly in 2004. His wife did not take his death very well. She would tell us he was haunting her. We shrugged it off and chocked it up to her craziness. I would get together with my sisters and we would actually laugh about it.

About 8 months after my dad died, I had a dream. I dreamt that I was in my childhood best friends house, the one next door. When I was a kid and would sleep over, her upstairs bedroom window faced out to my house and we could see into my kitchen. In the summer with the windows open we could hear. Houses were close together. In my dream, I was in Kathy's bedroom, and I heard commotion in my dad's kitchen. In my dream it was present day. I was an adult, and my dad was dead. What I saw, was my dad in the kitchen, literally screaming in his wife face 2 inches from her. I ran over there and tried to pull him away from her, confused as to why I was seeing my dad in his kitchen. I turned around and my mom was standing there. She looked at me and said " She told you he was haunting her."

I woke up, and decide that her perception was true. My dad was messing with her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter